Proper Bike Co. Warranty
- Proper Bike Co will replace Proper Bike Co frame, forks and handlebars that develop a fault (i.e. crack or break) as a result of manufacturing defects. This remains valid for 1 year from the original date of purchase.
- Proper Bike Co shall only warranty a product from the ORIGINAL purchaser.
- Bends are NOT covered under warranty. Bends are not caused by manufacturing defects.
- If a crack occurs that is caused by a dent (or similar damage) to the product it will not be suitable for warranty.
- If your Proper product is suitable for warranty but is now obsolete and has been replaced by a superior/revised version, we may ask you to pay the difference in retail costs.
- Finishes and paint work are NOT covered by warranty, unless it is due to a manufacturing defect. If you find a cosmetic defect within 30 days of the original purchase date then please email email@example.com to clarify if it is suitable for warranty. Cosmetic damage/wear caused by repetitive use is not covered.
- This warranty will not cover items that have previously been replaced under warranty.
- Stripped threads are NOT covered under warranty. This is due to over tightening or cross threading.
- Snapped axles are NOT covered under warranty. Peg use and sideways impacts can cause axles to break.
- Bearings have a 90 day warranty against defects. Lack of maintenance and negligence can VOID the warranty on the bearings as this can cause bearings to deteriorate.
- If you are unsure about the validity of any warranty claim then please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to clarify it for you before you incur any postage costs.
- Warranties should be returned from the place of purchase whenever possible. Please include a proof of purchase (i.e. a receipt), your contact details, a description of the fault, and a return number (where necessary). If a receipt can NOT be shown then the warranty will be VOID.
Any enquires please contact us via email email@example.com